As we age our skin tends to lose its elasticity. Lips become thinner, bags appear under the eyes and the skin loses its plumpness. This is because the collagen production in the skin is reduced as well. However, there are certain ways in which men and women who want to look younger can hold on to their looks. This can be done with the help of cosmetic injections. Going for surgery is not something everyone could accept easily. Therefore resorting to semi-permanent options like Botox and dermal fillers is a better option.
How can dermal fillers help?
For those who are wondering why they should go for cosmetic injections in Sydney, the following are a few reasons.
- Help plump thin lips. Most celebrities have been open about having fillers inserted in their lips to make them look plumper. It enhances the facial features and when done skillfully can take years off your face.
- Enhance the contours of your face. Hollow cheeks tend to give your face an aged appearance. Whereas plump cheeks are a sign of youth.
- Fill in the wrinkles and creases on the face. The fillers replace the lost collagen which aids in the wrinkles disappearing
- Get rid of dark circles under the eyes.
Dermal fillers however work well for people in mid-thirties and forties. Beyond that, they might not be as effective as plastic surgery.
Also it would be good to keep in mind that dermal fillers are by no means a substitute for a face lift. That can only be achieved under the skillful hands of a plastic surgeon. These are basically more like facial rejuvenation procedures which can aid the face to look younger for a certain time being. Also fillers are semi-permanent and you may need Botox injections once the effects start wearing off.
If you are considering going for dermal fillers, make sure of all of the following to see whether you make a good candidate for one or not.
- You need to be physically fit. Have an active lifestyle and a good diet, Non smoker.
- You need to have a set goal in mind when it comes to how you actually want to look. It also helpful to have realistic expectations. You can’t expect to have a complete change of facial features. That is only achieved through surgery.
- Once the procedure has been carried out its necessary to make sure to follow a proper skin care routine.
Choosing the right professional for cosmetic injections
You might be wondering why you should be so careful when going for simple cosmetic injections, after all it’s a simple procedure carried out in the office only. However, its necessary that this simple procedure must be carried out safely and effectively by someone who is a thorough professional. The physician carrying out the procedure must be properly trained in the art of cosmetic enhancement. They should have an understanding of the facial anatomy and should know which filler to use.